Award-winning digital, social and PR agency, G&G Digital, is looking for an experienced digital traffic manager to join our team.
You’ll work in collaboration with department heads to manage the smooth flow of work in our agency, effectively delivering projects, drawing up concise production schedules, allocating agency resources, tasking and ensuring these are adhered to by the creative, development and client service teams to maximise our return on human capital.
- The workflow management and delivery of every project in the agency
- Preparing reports and plans to effectively structure teams based on the current requirements of the agency
- Drawing up Cost Estimates in consultation with department heads
- Assigning tasks to resources and problem-solving any resource or scheduling conflicts
- Overseeing teams, ensuring that they complete their required responsibilities and tasks on time and budget
- Overseeing the studio to ensure the proper processes are followed
- Encouraging collaboration and team-spirit amongst resources
- Working closely with the relevant department heads to review, manage and book the right resources for the job
- Scheduling and managing any meetings relating to in-studio work (e.g. kickstarts, reviews, etc)
- Conducting status meetings with Client Service per account
- Conduct and manage daily stand ups with the development, QA, design and client services teams
- Consider how best to integrate Scrum and Agile methodologies into our projects and processes
- Managing and capturing of timesheets for studio leads and studio teams
- Proactively exploring new methodologies, systems and processes that enhance the flow of work through the agency
This position offers great growth potential.
- A minimum of two years’ experience as a traffic manager in a digital agency
- Relevant tertiary education to support this role
- Understanding of the digital process and ability to run projects according to basic digital traffic/agency processes and protocols
- Experience working with project plans and project management tools
- Proficient in using Chase
Please note: If you have not been contacted by the end of June 2016, please consider your application unsuccessful. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- A diploma in project management is advantageous.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Unbelievable attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Multitasking skills and the ability to seamlessly juggle multiple projects
- A good knowledge of the terminology and technical aspects related to web and mobile development
- Ability to recommend and define processes to continuously improve the business
- Ability to understand a client’s project requirements
- A team player with good interpersonal skills to deal with various personalities
- Assertive and confident
- Willingness to learn, grow and accept constructive correction and supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A passion for digital
Send us your CV